Women of Words is all about words and we are building our content based on what YOU want to hear and what YOU want to write. As a member in good standing in this website you also have the opportunity to be a content provider. What does that mean?
- You can submit an article to us for publication once you have a listing within the system.
The information you will want to know before submitting:
- 200-2500 words
- 1-3 images. If you are unable to supply we will add an appropriate image to the page.
- Published here first (we prefer to skip dealing with copyright issues so we do it this way).
- You retain copyright and are free to publish elsewhere after publishing here.
- Any topic that is associated with women and their voices are welcome. This includes writing, speaking, publishing…all kinds of things. We’re new at this, so feel free to submit and we’ll go from there.
- Prepare yourself, content may be declined. If you want to know why feel free to ask if we’ve been neglectful in communicating.
- Articles may be removed if author is no longer a member. Or we may leave them up, only time will tell.
Send all pieces to beth.anderson @ womenofwords.com (Keeping the spam down, so no link to the email address, you need to type it to send.)